The western parts of Norway are famous for the beautiful fjords, magnificent mountains and the pulpit rock Preikestolen. This tour will take you through the western parts on a real exploration and bring you off the beaten tracks. Among several hiking trips we will go for a spectacular hike to the Preikestolen and also spend one full day on the Folgefonna glacier.
You will travel along the coast and cross six fjords on your way, giving you a nice impression of how it is for the local people to get around in such a challenging landscape. Fishing has traditionally been one of Norways best industries, and along with fruit harvesting this is the most important industry for the Hardanger district. We will spend one night all the way down by the Hardanger fjord right next to a fruit plantation where you will be able to taste fresh fruits from the plantations nearby.
Included in the price:
– Private tour leader for the whole trip
– Transport in an air-conditioned minivan
– Accommodation in basic cabins / hostels / guest houses (shared)
– Toll money and national park fees
– Boat trip on the Hardanger fjord and the Lyse fjord
– One adventure day on Folgefonna glacier
– Scenic ride on Flåmsbana Railway
– Bergen city sightseeing
– Hiking tour to the pulpit rock Preikestolen
– Hiking tour to Trolltunga
– Guided hiking tours